Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Am I Brave or Crazy?


I choose not to overreact. Haha..

The situation  was so tense in the meeting room. The female dog clad in blue baju kurung started to bark the moment I entered the room. (I wanted to use the word **tch, just like in the picture, but that will be too harsh right? Hehe..)

There the dog was, next to the CEO, she barked loudly, woOF.. WOOFF.. WOOOF.. WOOOF...

The Dog : WHERE IS YOUR CONCEPT PAPER!!!!!
Serious officer : Not yet ready, Prof.
The Dog : NO!!! TELL ME WHY NOT!!! TELL ME!!!
The Dog : WHERE IS YOUR PROGRESS FILE, I WANT TO SEE YOUR PROGRESS FROM JANUARY TO DECEMBER... WOOOF.. WOOF.. WOOFF.. WOOOFF..

That's it, I had had enough of her barking.

Without any hesitation, my heart beat very fast, the adrenalin rushed through my veins to my brain triggered my Brave and Crazy muscles to act.. I stood up, walked to the dog, straight in her face..

Serious officer : Say what you wanna say, do whatever you wanna do Prof., I'm sick of this..
The dog : WOOF.. WOOOFF.. WOOFF.. OK, SEND ME YOUR RESIGNATION LETTER..

I just left the dog continued with her barking.. One side of me felt satisfied, another side of me worried with the uncertainty in the future. Am I Brave, Crazy or What?

What We Do In Life Echoes In Eternity.

Amirul Faiz Abd. Razak
76400 Melaka.

9 comments:

  1. mirol. pls jumpe akak pasal keje 0. kat shah alam. kalau ko interested ler.-mila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... Tahniah2.. Sometimes we have to do that. Good work mate. Nothin that I could say rather than recognizing you as the legend of endeavour. Hehe.. Feeling the strain of Dog's bite rite now... Woof woof woof..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha.. It's not that challenging bro as it just an old mad dog. A mild slap on her face, will paralyze her, I guess. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. tq mirol ... sgt respect kt ko .. !

    ReplyDelete
  5. kalo aku dlm bilk meeting 2 mesti aku bangga ngan ko..huhu u're so brave...good job..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for stopping by, and all the best in the new year! Happy 229

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're welcome Sue. :) All the best in new year to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. confirm berhenti menyalak punye..hahaha

    tuntungkita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete